Sunday, June 01, 2008

Changes

I think I'm going to make some changes to this blog, because it's just not as much fun as it used to be. It's getting to the point where it's just becoming a grind, and "feeding the beast" has been the order of the day rather than talking about music and enjoying it. Please don't send me promos any longer. I'm not a music journalist and really know very little about the nuts and bolts of music. I can't do any real justice to music and would hate to think that I have injured someone's career in some way by saying something foolish. I'm just a listener, and I'm getting uncomfortable. I think what I would like to turn this blog into is just a web log as they were originally intended, writing about what I'm reading or listening to and hopefully have it be fun again, rather than being a second job. So I'm going to keep a music focus, but spread things out into other areas, and try to make it fun again. Thanks a lot for reading, I'm sorry I couldn't do better for you, but it's all just becoming a little too much.

Send comments to: Tim